Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

SHARP AND BRIGHTSIDE

ROBERT

THESE KIDS ALWYS COME IN AND GHOST ON THE OFFICE SERVER NTF EVERYDAY I THINK THEY SHOULD GET A PERMA BAN ON EVERYTHING TY HERES THERE STEAMIDS Sharpshootin Nick!" STEAM_0:1:16455247 00:38 40 0 active dsP ! Mr. Brightside" STEAM_0:1:17980664 02:24 189 76 active

They never come separately only in groups and stay in spec until they get to be on each other's team. IDK, I know ghosting isn't really a bannable offense but I think it should be where it's to the point it seems like they're hacking which means they AINT LEGIT!

I know ghosting is so wrong. It's not like anyone in HG does it! -Deadman reference- The truth is we all do it in vent, I do see the point though, made by girl not robert, they seem like they're hacking and it's kinda annoying to KNOW they are doing it that much. Warning? I don't know.

*sigh*

Imo, if ghosting is NOT bannable, and we do it ourselves, it's just plain stupid to ban them because they do it more often/better. Address the rule before even trying to address them as "the bad guys". This should be an easy unban.

It happens but we do not do it on purpose. It might happen once or twice in a period of an hour.

I do not know about the others but when it is just Vandium and me, we usually just play and are quiet most of the time.