Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

T Listed For Giving Order

Wolfman

Here is a Screen Shot...

oidv12.jpg

Previous Lead had died so I took lead and told All T's to crouch to closest corner of deagle cage...

I then told them to "Touch my ass" as an order and obviously a few did even though they obviously were rebelling...

Cosmo then proceeds to Teamlock me when I was giving an order... Not even realizing I'm an Admin (After I was killed)

I know Admin really doesn't make me above the rules but I didn't break any rules in the first place and got Teamlocked

Also the disrespect wasn't necessary from Lazarus or RaTeD

"Cosmo" says He will deal with it when I shouldn't have been Teamlocked in the first place...

There is nothing to deal with even if he is a "Vet"

Am I in the wrong or is He?

Thanks

-Wolfman

Wolf i was spectating the situation while trying to test something. I'm not sure if you are aware but you had an AK on your back and running into the T's gave them the AK once they knifed you. This is considered both baiting and gunplanting. Also from that screenshot Cosmo didn't realize you were an admin before he teamlocked you

EDIT: also forgot to mention, you're only teamlocked not T-listed. Just rejoin the server and you will be able to play CT again.

Moved to correct section ...Abuse report.

Please Wolfman fill this out.

1. Abuser's Name

2. Abuser's SteamID

3. Proof

4. Comments

Also ..please DO NOT POST anything in this thread unless you have PROOF to help otherwise. All posts will be deleted and infractions given.

Thanks.

I admit that I indeed took this action against you. First, let me clarify that while I did not know that you are an admin, it indeed does not give you an immunity shield from breaking the rules. You were teamlocked, not T-listed, for baiting.

Giving an order that would cause a T to rebel, in this case "touching my ass", is considered baiting. You would also go to the T-designated area, in this case, deagle cage. These two actions in themselves are conduct that is not appropriate for ANYONE in HG, be it recruit, member, vet, or friend of HG, and especially, if the above mentioned is an admin. It is not my place to lecture anyone, so I will get off my pedistal now. The reason for your teamlock was that you were 1. in a T designated area, which is known as baiting and 2. you gave an order which would result in T's rebelling. These actions made me determine that a teamlock was an appropriate action to be taken at the time.