Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request for HG 24/7 Jailbreak

Microshock

1. Your in-game name: Microshock [DreamTeam]

2. Server that you were banned on: HG 24/7 Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: HG JJK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15979505

5. Reason for ban:

I was playing normally on CT, trying to do my best. There was a warday in infirmary and i was spamming the door so T's couldn't get in. I got slayed, but that's ok, it's my fault and I didn't know that it was an offense.

About 10 rounds later, it was the beginning of the round and in VIP, JJK and some other guy was moving so I shot both of them. I immediately got banned and I PM'ed JJK for an explanation.

He said I'm permanently banned from all 60 servers and said he had it all on demo and whatever. I admitted to the door spamming, my fault, i was slayed and didnt really put up an argument when i found out it was against the rules.

But I did NOT freekill him, he was clearly moving inside VIP cell when the orders were to stay frozen. And the cells were still closed, so the order for "when cells open" didnt apply yet.

And even if he DID think it was a freekill, it's certainly not a permanent ban. A kick from CT at most.

My record is pretty clean on this server, other than a 24 hour T-list (which was supposed to be removed after 30 seconds but he never got around to it) and an unexplained 10 minute ban.

Seriously, I try my hardest not to freekill and if i see i did it, i will slay myself.

He told me on Steam chat that I was permanently banned and that there was no point arguing with him, and go to MIA or something.

He's offline on Steam but in-game.

And now he permanently banned me from the TeamSpeak server because i kindly asked him to explain himself in the ban request thread i made.

Edited by Microshock