Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

Raptor(Inactive)

Player RaptoRisM

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:32657951

Steam Community 76561198025581631

Invoked on 03-28-11 12:55

Banlength Permanent

Reason KAC: ConVar sv_consistency violation

Banned by Admin SERVER

What if my reason says: KAC?

First of all, KAC stands for: Kigen's Anti-Cheat.

KAC is an advanced cheat CVar detector, it's designed to detect most hacks. It will query and check for most cheat prone CVars and replicated CVars. Most cheats today currently disable CVar replication and also turn off sv_consistency and turn on sv_cheats and thus this plugin will detect those hacks. This plugin will enforce sv_cheats 0 on most servers. That means that KAC helps detecting loads and loads of cheaters on our servers. This plugin also automatically connects with SourceBans if the server is using it. So yes, it is connected with the HG SourceBans system.

There have been numerous tests done to ensure that custom models, skins, and other possible used non-cheat/non-advantage-giving scripts don't set off a ban.

IF YOU ARE KAC BANNED YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED.

Get a new steam ID to play in HeLLsGamers servers.

Player RaptoRisM

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:32657951

Steam Community 76561198025581631

Invoked on 03-28-11 12:55

Banlength Permanent

Reason KAC: ConVar sv_consistency violation

Banned by Admin SERVER

What if my reason says: KAC?

First of all, KAC stands for: Kigen's Anti-Cheat.

KAC is an advanced cheat CVar detector, it's designed to detect most hacks. It will query and check for most cheat prone CVars and replicated CVars. Most cheats today currently disable CVar replication and also turn off sv_consistency and turn on sv_cheats and thus this plugin will detect those hacks. This plugin will enforce sv_cheats 0 on most servers. That means that KAC helps detecting loads and loads of cheaters on our servers. This plugin also automatically connects with SourceBans if the server is using it. So yes, it is connected with the HG SourceBans system.

There have been numerous tests done to ensure that custom models, skins, and other possible used non-cheat/non-advantage-giving scripts don't set off a ban.

IF YOU ARE KAC BANNED YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED.

Get a new steam ID to play in HeLLsGamers servers.

Well I Didnt have any cheat codes on o.O I guess I wont be un banned ;/ Thanks you anyway