Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Headset Problem

VeN

So lately i got my new headsets (Ozone Oxid).

The headset works fine in every game i have but

when i play a video or a music file i've downloaded,while im watching it using my media player (which i recently made a thread about that).While playing,there is a very annoying tick like sound on the background.Thats not happening on youtube or any other web player,its all normal.

Any ideas?

So lately i got my new headsets (Ozone Oxid).

The headset works fine in every game i have but

when i play a video or a music file i've downloaded,while im watching it using my media player (which i recently made a thread about that).While playing,there is a very annoying tick like sound on the background.Thats not happening on youtube or any other web player,its all normal.

Any ideas?

Have you tried more than one media player, with this happening?

1. Make sure your audio drivers (if they exist for the Audio Device) are up to date

{Below applies to the application and not Windows}

2. Make sure that your audio device is not set to exclusive mode as WASAPI is picky when it gets two applications competing for audio. Typically one gets muted (in true exclusive mode)

3. Make sure you are specifying the audio mode to be DirectSound not WASAPI, ASIO and see if it persists.

Only a guess from here x_X