Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ARE VIP'S ADMIN???

RedDevil6193

only !premium is available to vips. [admin] only comes before an admin not a vip which has [vip] infront of his name. Vips have no admin commands as far is i know. Also in your screenshot it shows the vip with only admin by it, no commands following and I am pretty sure Bullet in the head is an admin.

only !premium is available to vips. [admin] only comes before an admin not a vip which has [vip] infront of his name. Vips have no admin commands as far is i know. Also in your screenshot it shows the vip with only admin by it, no commands following and I am pretty sure Bullet in the head is an admin.

i m not saying in chat, i m just askin when u do sm_who, and i know bullet is admin...

VIP's do not have any admin commands that I'm aware of, even though they have the admin tag next to their names when you use the !who command.

I too think it's strange and should be taken away to get rid of confusion.

only !premium is available to vips. [admin] only comes before an admin not a vip which has [vip] infront of his name. Vips have no admin commands as far is i know..

okay for SourceMod,

the Admin flag doesn't give you all the rights

http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Adding_Admins_%28SourceMod%29

res = Reserved slot flag

admin = generic admin flag (to mark someone that has 'administrative privileges' such as reserved slot, can be also used to denote immunity levels as well)

custom = for any additional permissions required

okay for SourceMod,

the Admin flag doesn't give you all the rights

http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Adding_Admins_%28SourceMod%29

res = Reserved slot flag

admin = generic admin flag (to mark someone that has 'administrative privileges' such as reserved slot, can be also used to denote immunity levels as well)

custom = for any additional permissions required

thank you thank you