Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question about Jailbreak admin slaying

Meowsinary

I have a question specifically about slaying free killers in [HG] Jailbreak server:

I'm going to buy admin soon and I've been researching around so I don't do anything wrong, but one thing has stumped me, and with all honesty I am not trying to nit-pick, just trying to figure this out: If someone free kills in jailbreak, do they have to be warned, and if they do it again slayed then team locked/banned etc on recurring offenses? Or does it depend on the situation? Could someone fill me in? I'm very confused

I apologize if this is explained in a admin guide somewhere on this website, I looked around but couldn't find anything about this specific situation on here. Thank you in advanced for everyone who replies

If someone freekilled they get slayed. If someone continues to freekill they get teamlocked. If this happens on different occasions by the same person submit a T-List report with proof and that person will be T-Listed.

By the way make sure you read the server rules as well as this - https://hellsgamers.com/threads/33961-**-Admin-Training-Manual-**

Like blackberry said many many people will be saying they got freekilled, but remember as a paid admin you have no obligation and you do not need to take action for these accusations. If someone says they got freekilled, but you didn't see it Do Not Slay Them

Guest Batters
Admins are obligated to warn people through admin chat before punishing other players.

paid admins arent obligated to do anything...

in failbreak this is so true!

It's always true. considering the amount of people who join the server.

Just watch other admins and try and keep slays to a minimum (until you get the swing of things) so that you don't drag attention from other players. which then leads to everyone getting pissed at you, which isn't the best thing. Soon you will get the swing of things and wont have as much to no questions. Thanks for the donation By the way.

"Just watch other admins"

I LOL'd at this.

Like you said before Berry, that there has been a high influx of new admins popping up in Jailbreak; half of those new admins have never even played JB till "after" they got admin. How do I know this? I simply asked... And thankfully they're honest, atleast when I ask.

And even experienced admins arent always right.

And remember this Meow, that everybody including admins make mistakes. Sometimes we freekill and dont notice. Sometimes we freeslay. Sometimes we may abuse and not even realize it. Unintentional for the most part. And for the intentional part? Depends on the person, and situation.

So if you see us freeslay someone and you dont know it, youll be following the wrong path. So when you freeslay someone, and were like " WTF YOU DOING?!" Not only will we look like hypocrites but also your reputation will worsen. Just 1 scenario to look through.

If you feel, you have sincere intentions, then follow your instincts. Ofcourse its mandatory to read MOTD in game, admin/jailbreak rules in forums before playing.

Follow your instincts and if you fuck up while other admins are on, we will make sure you fucked up =)

Edited by Bearthug

paid admins arent obligated to do anything...

You're taking what I said out of context. I clearly said they are OBLIGATED to do so BEFORE punishing players. And yes I know Jella. :P If their punishment is just a slay though, you're supposed to warn then through admin chat, then slay them.

You're taking what I said out of context. I clearly said they are OBLIGATED to do so BEFORE punishing players. And yes I know Jella. :P If their punishment is just a slay though, you're supposed to warn then through admin chat, then slay them.

No no... Slay them, THEN tell them why you slayed them.

Btw you got the same sig as Schmitty.

Btw you got the same sig as Schmitty.

Mr.amazing is schmitty.

And your right about the fact on how there is mulitple new admins. Oh and you dont need to give warnings to slay people. If they freekill they freekill. just slay them and then explain the reason on why you slayed them, just like bearthug said before.

Mr.amazing is schmitty.

And your right about the fact on how there is mulitple new admins. Oh and you dont need to give warnings to slay people. If they freekill they freekill. just slay them and then explain the reason on why you slayed them, just like bearthug said before.

Rule 2 for admins for the Jailbreak server:

Admins MUST warn a wrongdoer in ADMIN chat before punishing (except for hackers).