Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why am i suddenly banned from all servers?

EnemyTerritory

1. Your in-game name: Enemy Territory

2. Server that you were banned on: i guess all of them..

3. The Banning admin: i don't even

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:26378432

5. Reason for ban: i don't even

extra comments: ive been playing tons of jailbreak having fun and then suddenly bam! banned. This is about an hour or two after to my knowledge that my Jailbreak ban was LIFTED. So, i said to my self "i will just deal with this crap later" so i decided to play de_dust2 deathmatch, which I KNOW i was not banned from, but apparently i suddenly AM!, at this point im raging, say "what the fuck?!" and decide to click something random that i would never play, like crackhouse and.. BANNED i seriously want to know whats going on, this is not right.

Edited by Jella

We operate a Global Banlist, you were permanently banned by JJK which affects all of our servers. So you will find yourself banned even on servers you have not even played on. Your case is currently under investigation please do not keep making threads about the issue, a staff or council member will update you on the situation shortly more then likely JJK himself if he banned you.

You were not banned by JJK, you were banned by BearThug for 2 hours for avoiding something probably Mute or Team Lock which I also did to you before hand so while you will be unbanned you may get a tlist. However you are not permanently banned and don't have a specific ban for de_dust so there should be no reason for you not to be able to connect.