Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

League of Legends Training

Locar

All you have to really do is go into the channel on TS3 and say "hey, I was wondering if we could play a few games together". But I think that most of the HG LoL players play ranked games and what not. I may get back into LoL, I'm not sure yet. I'm level 17 almost 18.

I did that but no awnser and doesnt matter if they play ranked or not as long your good.

Most of the Staff/Vets you see in there and I are rank 30 with the exception of Clark (bless his old man soul). I don't think a lot of them play ranked (I do), but we mostly just go pubstomp around. Just ask when you join if anyone's available to play a round and usually at least 1/2 people will say yes.

But if you play Lee Sin... gtfo.

We will always play if we are not full already. We have been talking about playing 5v5 if we get enough people at one time.

I like it but am not very good lol. Richie is always yelling at me, lol.

So I hit him.

We will always play if we are not full already. We have been talking about playing 5v5 if we get enough people at one time.

I like it but am not very good lol. Richie is always yelling at me, lol.

So I hit him.

I like your idea about doing 5v5. We should host a LoL event sometime and see how many people attend it.

Also I'm level 17 cause its been a while since I've played but I will be more then happy to play some LoL games with yall. Just add me on LoL (IchigoKuro85)

I like it but am not very good lol. Richie is always yelling at me, lol

lol i always yell at people who dont do their role or feed on purpouse...is just stupid to see when you say come with me or dont push or overextend and then you see them doing that and dieing.