Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How do you play Music through your mic?

Thane Krios

Can I offer some advice? This trick will allow you to remain respect on the server, and prevent you from being kicked/banned.

Are you sure you want to find out? This trick will also improve the quality of sound coming from your mic, as you won't be muted. No sound = Bad quality.

Alright, here it is.

You don't.

There you go. I just gave you some of the most amazing, sound improving, respect gathering advice possible, in regards to the topic of mic spamming. The bill is in the mail.

Guest Batters
All of the above, do it, and suffer the consequences. Look at our motd's and rules for HG members and recruits. Note that bans and kicks do NOT look good on promotion forum apps

This! ^

Lol I guess I wont get it then. If you guys really HATE music that much, then you should play jailbreak and start banning people.

We don't "hate" it.

It is just against our rules, it does nothing but cause problems.

Regarding Jailbreak - Players get upset if people dont play certain music, others get upsept if you do; there is no pleasing Jailbreak