Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Scout Melee Event! Check it out

ZEE SUPER GERMAN!

The team matchmaking will probably be set up via team scramble between each round.

About 10 minutes into the event, after everyone's joined a team and we scramble, I will announce what play mode we will be doing. I will say something along the lines of "Time to do Outfielder! Bring your sandmans!". I will be watching over the event to make sure no one is using a weapon that they shouldn't be using, but also if you get killed by an "illegal" weapon, then take a screenshot and that player will be automatically disqualified from the game.

I'm thinking whether or not it would be a good idea to make the first round an "all melee and secondary(minus pistol) weapons allowed" kind of deal.

Ref, I'm guessing refer? If you could help promote this event that would be awesome! The more people we get the better! I'll be spamming ts and such, but feel free to bring any non-hg members along for the ride! Make sure they read the rules and sign up here on the forums within the allowed signup period.

I'll be sending a a mass private message to all that RSVP, because I see a lot of people who have RSVP'd, but apparently didn't read the rules fully. YOU NEED TO RSVP AND STATE WHAT MODES YOU CAN PLAY!!! This information is important to me, I want this one more organized!

Edited by ZEE SUPER GERMAN!

I meant referee, as in filter through the spec hud for cheaters. But anyway, i will refer too. An all secondarys excluding pistol(AND LUGER) might be a good idea as long as the team cordinates who is using what, because that will make or break the game. So maybe we get a 3 minute setup time?

• 2 weeks later...