Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request (Monkey Needed)

burnin'BIBLES

1. Your in-game name: burnin'BIBLES

2. Server that you were banned on: teamspeak 3

3. The Banning admin: idk

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:39979266

5. Reason for ban: some kid was telling me to stfu when i said sup so im like no u shut up so we started flaming and i said n*gga once i didnt think theyd take it that serious i apologise it wont happen again

Uh ...when you say "kid" you mean "JessicaJoy"

When you start spamming in your mic, talking over me ..I tell you to shush it.

I kick you.

You come back with some smart ass remark.

Monkey banned you.

Wait for him. He was waiting for this thread. :)

do i know you?

Word.

Closing until monkey gets here so all you geeks stop posting and before you get yourself in more trouble.

Also, the girl in my avatar is still hot. Please look but do not touch.

Guest The_Monkey

Well, as jessica said, yes I was waiting for this thread.

You are my example to the world that racism will not be tolerated.

So, enjoy your ban from TS3 as it is permanent. Also, you will not be allowed in this community given your retardedly racist tongue. I don't give a flying pig fuck whether you said it on accident or not.

Fact of the matter is, you were being a complete ass to two people in the channel while simultaneously making yourself out to be a giant douche. While I could live with that for a while, you managed to tip the dick when you dropped the n'bomb.

I'm not going to perma-ban you from the servers just yet. I'm sure you will nerd rage about being left out like the fat kid at the kick ball field, and end up getting yourself banned anyways.

So, the tl;dr of this post is: stop being such a racist prick.