Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Your Dream weapon ideas

Phate

So, ZEE SUPER GERMAN and I were chatting and talking about the attributes we would give totally new weapons as they would be added to tf2. We were wondering what would be your dream weapons that would actually happen. This thread is to discuss attributes or new ideas for tf2 weapons that are not OP. So, feel free to post.

Please keep it to actual weapons and say what slot it replaces.

I would make a enji wrench that lowered max metal to 125. It cant build sentries, but it has an on wearer attribute of 200% damage and 200% health. This makes the super enji, but he cannot use his super gun.\, i mean sentry gun

Ive thought of this one, its not really my dream gun, just thought it would be a good idea

Scout

mele

name: vampire bat

effect: on hit, take 15% of dmg done

downside: After 3 consecutive misses, the bad flies away

model:a vampire bat, with giant fangs, held by the legs, with the wings folded down, hit with the head of the bat

I imagine it would be kind of like what the pyro has--torching him(/her/it) will cause damage, but does not cause them to catch fire.

This^.

Pyros can be burned, but You cant see it because they are instantly extinguished

This^.

Pyros can be burned, but You cant see it because they are instantly extinguished

That would be op, pyros dont just kill spies by guessing where they are, you shoot out little bursts, and if the dude catches fire you kill him. But if nobody catches fire how are pyros supposed to know who to kill? just burn an empty spot long enough to kill a spy and hope you get one?

How about a Late-Medieval Hand Cannon for the Soldier.

Advantage: Kills on impact if the bullet hit someone farther from 10 feet.

Disadvantage: Very inaccurate. No instant kills from 10 feet. Only one bullet per shot.

i think they need to make it where the scout has a little more killing power. i think a new bat would be nice. they have so many bats but they all are pretty much the same thing as the normal bat, like the holy mackeral. also i want to see the guitar as a weapon for the engi. i think that if u use the gunslinger and the guitar it would work. use the gunslinger for building and the guitar for smashing faces in. they should have it break like the bottle too

Weapon Class : Heavy

Name : Fire Fists

Attributes : Player turns on fire for 6 seconds(if crit 15 secs) and disables there guns for 6 seconds(if crit 15 secs) also

The heavy that uses this also will lose 20 health for every hit and temporarily lose their primary gun for 5 secs