Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

noobie to HG

alright

my name is Dean.

im 22 born & raised in Scotland

been gaming since i was 15 started off playing the SWG mmorpg then after SoE broke the game i moved onto wow then 6 months in i got bored and then dicovered CS and have been playing it off and on since. i dont currently play any mmo's but i plan to play the "Star wars: the old republic" MMO when it is released.

been playing on the HG servers since my mate 1st indroduced me to servers starting with office then moved on to dust2. sometimes help out my mate if he needs a extra for a mix or for comps. i sometimes play starcraft 2 when i cant be bothered with cs or if there arent many people on the HG servers.

my irl stuff is rather boring, some weekends. im out for a drink with my mates to get a small break from gaming for a few nights. Im a temp working at the national archieves of scotland i preserve old books for future generations. & am currently studying computing at college full time.

hopfully will have time to talk to a few of you on TS at somepoint so i may get to know some of you's ( or all ).

anything else u'd like to know about me lettme know :)

• 2 weeks later...