Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Once again, goodbye

Logix

Since my thread was rudely deleted last time, id like to say goodbye once again.

HG | JessicaJoy - Today 10:14 PM View Conversation Report

Feel free to re-write a good bye thread. We do not need flaming going on.

Wasnt flaming bro, just throwing out my feelings towards a few people. Its not against the rules to say how I feel about the admins and their lack of...doing anything.

But I appreciate you helping prove my point. By you deleting my thread, and locking any other thread that had to do with you, you have proving that you are a corrupt admin, and are on a power trip.

Id love for you to leave this thread up so I can see the intelligent responses I am sure to get.

Sincerely,

level10Gokuamon

Just because your thread was deleted has nothing to do with her

You created a thread to deliberately bash HellsGamers

We do not need that

If you have promblems with admins make a thread WITH proof

Or PM staff

If it is going to be about admins not doing anything

Do not bother

Paid admins can sit in a corner if they wish

They are paying for it, they can not use it if they wish

I didnt create a thread to deliberitely bash anybody (well, maybe Thane, hes a shithead.) I pointed out why I was leaving, and it was a valid reason. You guys act like you're the most civil people with all of your NO RACISM rules and what not, but I find that 9 times out of 10 high ranks are bashing on lower ranks, and when people are asking for help you guys sit in a channel on teamspeak and talk to each other about buying so and so games. Ive witnessed this.

Shit...it took 2 days for the admins to be added back to the dark rp server, which should of taken an hour...maybe.

If you feel like Im bashing HG then whatever, think what you want...Im just being real.

I didnt create a thread to deliberitely bash anybody (well, maybe Thane, hes a shithead.) I pointed out why I was leaving, and it was a valid reason. You guys act like you're the most civil people with all of your NO RACISM rules and what not, but I find that 9 times out of 10 high ranks are bashing on lower ranks, and when people are asking for help you guys sit in a channel on teamspeak and talk to each other about buying so and so games. Ive witnessed this.

Shit...it took 2 days for the admins to be added back to the dark rp server, which should of taken an hour...maybe.

If you feel like Im bashing HG then whatever, think what you want...Im just being real.

Its easy for you to step back and point out flaws aint it?

As far as I know you haven't tried and helped

Seems as though you're upset because you weren't helped as you wanted.

Have you PM'ed anyone on the forums?

As for DarkRP, if dont know the details behind you so you shouldn't say anything

This thread is written in a lot more mature way than your other one was

Its easy for you to step back and point out flaws aint it?

As far as I know you haven't tried and helped

Seems as though you're upset because you weren't helped as you wanted.

Have you PM'ed anyone on the forums?

As for DarkRP, if dont know the details behind you so you shouldn't say anything

This thread is written in a lot more mature way than your other one was

Actually, it really is easy to point out flaws. Ive talked with many people in the garrysmod channel on teamspeak, and almost all of them agree on the amount of flaws that we've encountered from HG.

Im not sure what you mean by "as far as I know you havent tried and helped." But if you're talking about me helping in game, than I can assure you ive helped. Not trying to toot my own horn, but I am always the first to answer every question asked on the gmod server. I am also usually the only one.

Yes. I am upset that I wasnt helped when I asked, however, this is not a 1 time occurence. I have only really gotten help roughly 5 times out of a countless number of requests.

I dont know why Pming on the forums is any way different than asking on teamspeak.

And I dont know what you mean with the whole "you dont know the details" thing.

Actually, it really is easy to point out flaws. Ive talked with many people in the garrysmod channel on teamspeak, and almost all of them agree on the amount of flaws that we've encountered from HG.

Im not sure what you mean by "as far as I know you havent tried and helped." But if you're talking about me helping in game, than I can assure you ive helped. Not trying to toot my own horn, but I am always the first to answer every question asked on the gmod server. I am also usually the only one.

Yes. I am upset that I wasnt helped when I asked, however, this is not a 1 time occurence. I have only really gotten help roughly 5 times out of a countless number of requests.

I dont know why Pming on the forums is any way different than asking on teamspeak.

And I dont know what you mean with the whole "you dont know the details" thing.

I meant trying to help as in fixing those "flaws"

PM'ing on forums lets a person respond when they can, while TeamSpeak a person is usually doing something at the moment

You said the admin problem on DarkRP should have taken an hour; you do not know that because you dont know the details behind the problem

I meant trying to help as in fixing those "flaws"

PM'ing on forums lets a person respond when they can, while TeamSpeak a person is usually doing something at the moment

You said the admin problem on DarkRP should have taken an hour; you do not know that because you dont know the details behind the problem

you're right, I do not know the full details, however I do know that adding names to a list does not take 2 days.

Bye Logix. I am sure I will be seeing you alot in the Garry's Mod RP server. You will still play, won't you? ;)

Wouldnt count on it, you being banned and all.

Actually, ive moved on to the PERP server. Lots of quality people in there.