Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

why was i banned? (I TROLL from Jailbreak)

MrRaptorJesus

so i was playing. i made a slight remark joking around with d1zy v1per and next thing ik i'm kicked off with a message saying "you've been banned from this server" majority of my friends still in the game don't know why i was banned either so can someone enlighten me?

HG Jailbreak and yeah the whole admin who banned me thing in my console all it says is "vangelion Unit 01 has given you a warning shot! Pay attention!

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Evangelion Unit 01 took a shot at you!

[HG] DЯ OBVIOUS Ph. Duh killed My Cat Is HIV Positive with m4a1.

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info.

Disconnect: You have been banned" so i can't really tell who banned me -_-.....

False orders - warning

Spamming - warnings

Spamming - kicked

Telling dizy "Dont lead unless you get the slut out of your voice" - temp ban

Waring HG tags when not on roster - perm

You are a stereotypical troll - go find a new fuckgin server, or play by our rules.

Edited by JJK

alright my bad, spamming and whatnot im sorry and the whole false order thing, everyone does that. so... anywho, and the dizzy thing i'm sorry bout that i honestly did not know the whole situation thing, because usually everyone fucks with her/rawrash/danielle and whatnot ask anyone like blackburn, petwussy, etc and the HG tag, i've had it on for a good month noone ever told me i couldnt wear it because i wasnt "on the roster" i thought it said if i was part of hg like a friend or whatever i could wear it, again im sorry bout these whole shennangians. it wont happen again and i've played on the server for a total of 3 days. and am rank 17 why would i ever fuck over myself for spending that much time to the game , i love it why would i troll it? but anywho my bad, and i'm sorry.

ranking system is used for chat logs, I hope you arent using any excuse to kill poeple to get points. you will not be rewarded anything regardless of the rank.

And - if you DO want to ware the -hg- tags feel free to apply here https://hellsgamers.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

Lastly - we do not tolerate harassment to ANYONE

so you have 2 things to do...

1) Be sure you are familiar with the roolz

https://hellsgamers.com/?pageid=motd&name=jb

2) Go back in JB and have fun