Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Break from Gmod and HG

Im sorry guys but Im gonna take a break from playing Gmod and posting on HG. My account was screwed up. If anyone is interested in reading on what happened, I appreciate it. :amuse:

When I was playing Gmod for 2 hrs., I decided to take a break from playing so I logged out my Steam to take a bit of a catnap. Once I was back, I tried to log in my Steam but it didnt work. It says, "Login to Steam Failed". :censored: I typed my account name and password correctly. I tried clicking, "Retrieve Lost Account" but after the series of processes, it said an email was sent with my varification code but it NEVER FUCKING ARRIVED!!!! :amazed:

If anyone can help me on this, I would really appreciate it. My absence will be unknown whether a long or short one. :worried:

2 of my friends said "lol u're a cheater check out this website" *shows a useless steam webiste* I NEVER FUCKING CHEATED!!! WTF? WHY?

Even if you did cheat your account isn't deactivated, you will just show VAC bans on your record. The only case where they may disable your account would be in the event of fraud or some equivalent offense.

@Jessica

I put in a Steam support ticket already or was it only the question. Am I right Jess or am I missing something?

@Red Devil

Get a new steam account and lose all my games? Hell no. Im Filipino and Gmod+Counter Strike Source is $28! My friend gave it as a gift. Im not freeloading him again.

@Jessica

I put in a Steam support ticket already or was it only the question. Am I right Jess or am I missing something?

@Red Devil

Get a new steam account and lose all my games? Hell no. Im Filipino and Gmod+Counter Strike Source is $28! My friend gave it as a gift. Im not freeloading him again.

well then wait until steam responds your ticket