Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Defenseman Brent Seabrook to return for Chicago (AP)

Champ Kind

Epic choke job for Vancouver once again they lose to Chicago and once again fail to make it to the western conference finals, they better hope they can do something or else i dont think Vancouver fans can stand anymore of these playoff disasters

3 years in a row it will be if they lose this next game, of choking to the Blackhawks. Maybe its just me being a Canuck fan, but I dont think the Blackhawks are good at all, compared to what the Canucks are capable of. It doesnt help that Luongo is having a shitty playoffs and the Sedins are AWFUL right now.

3 years in a row it will be if they lose this next game, of choking to the Blackhawks. Maybe its just me being a Canuck fan, but I dont think the Blackhawks are good at all, compared to what the Canucks are capable of. It doesnt help that Luongo is having a shitty playoffs and the Sedins are AWFUL right now.

No trust me they are really bad this year first of all they came in 8th place in the west they needed to win against detroit and they lost and got saved by minnessota when they beat Dallas, they also lost must win at home to Buffalo and TB before that, they lost a lot of their depth and the supposed Vancouver nemesis like Chris Versteeg, Byugflgien, their goalie, and etc. Also this years Vancouver is a lot better with more depth a good 2nd option in net and better defenceman and the emergence of Kesler who still hasnt shown up in the playoffs, Luongo has pretty muched choked against the Ducks, and twice and maybe 3 times asgainst the blackhawks