Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I-COG 3v3 LoL Draft Saturday May 7th @ 8:00PM

Kurosaki Ichigo

Thats right HG players, I-COG will be hosting another 3v3 draft on May 7th @ 8:00PM. Due to the amount of people that did not show up to the previous draft, I-COG will be hosting 3v3 drafts for now until it the number of people that attend the LoL drafts go up. Here are some of the basics you should know about how this draft works and what you need to do in order to participate in the draft.

Layout of draft

1)The teams will be picked gym class style (meaning there will be a captain for each team)

2)It is best to arrive 15 minutes before the draft to guarantee a spot in the draft.

3)When you are in the draft waiting lobby you should put in your comment the following information (Example: IGN:IchigoKuro85 Cpt:No Rank:1085 Level:30)

Important things to know before going to draft: You must MUST be registered on the I-COG website and as I have been told there is no current Anti Cheat for the LoL league but fear not, they are currently working on one as we speak.

Here is their ventrilo info

IP:vent.i-cog.org

Port:9765

So, if you want to show off your mad skills and show what HG is made of, then come to this draft! For more information in regards to this draft, please go to this link and it will tell you everything you need to know about how the draft works http://www.i-cog.org/ruleset/lol

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo