Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

When 10 mning What should i do?

BigJ

Some of you guys/girls lack some skill for scimming/10maning, This thread is gonne help you getting a bit better with key points you should be doing to work as a team.

Communication-This is so important if you dont Communicate with your team via ingame mic, team speak, or even using radio commands will give information on what the other team is gonna be doing.

Eg. Mic via Team Speak-Two Short A(Dust2)-Now from this information we have spot two of 5 of the enemy team, This is Good Intel just because now we have a slight idea where they are and they dont necessary Know where we are.

Eg. Mic Via Team Speak- Last one in Dark SpotÂ(Contra)- Now from this information I know that there are only 3 options he can be doing. 1 is that hes gonna be waiting in dark spot waiting for me to peek him or even trying to defuse the bomb,2. he could even try to trick me and do plank come at me from bhind,3 with is most not likely is that he could even try to go water back up to box room

These are just some Eg. Used to see how Communication is your useful when playing 10mans/esea/battle empire, always try to help your team in anyway

The Mini Map-This is Something that players should Always be checking when not shooting at someone. The map can give so much information on what the other team may or may not be doing. The map will show a red or blue triangle on the map when someone is spotted.

Eg.minnimap.jpg

Team Cash-This is Important as well, A team that saves together buys together. Knowing each other cash can help you figure out the plan before each round either saving or buying. Always remember that 5 rifles plus Armor is always better than 2 rifles and 3 people with pistols,when you save you almost give the round to the other team but than able to full buy next round to steal the round.

Eg. Via text(team chat) 55m4, this tells your team mates that I have 5500 plus a m4 that I have at the end of the round. This helps with if need to drop for someone who doesnt have enough for head armor +weapon/nades

Aiming with Crosshairs- This is a video of ramPage in a deathmatch server. The goal of this video is to help

you all with your crosshair placement. "But what's crosshair placement?", you ask. Crosshair placement is simply

HOW/WHERE you concentrate your crosshair on certain spots as you run around/clear parts of the map. Too often I see people

looking at the ground instead looking at a corner where an enemy may pop out and shoot them any second.

There's about26 minutes of deathmatch crammed into 10 mins of video, so this has a lot of frags lol.

[video=youtube;6XKsTN_eDIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XKsTN_eDIE

The way you want to handle your crosshair is to not "pre-aim" spots around a corner too much. Try to keep your

crosshair near the edge of the wall while you run around a corner. If someone were to pop out at you then your

crosshair will be right on their head. The best way to understand is just watch the video.

This video may also help with your awping. Try to put the enemy in the middle of the screen

before scoping in. This means you won't have to do too much aiming with the scope other than a little adjustment. -ramPage

Listening-There are players that play with us that have countless amount of experience in 10 manning these guys/girls come hangout with us and try to show us a thing or two, truly take advantage of this, they will show or teach you if you ask. Also try To Listen to them they will make your game play better as well more fun there in here to have fun as well

Eg. Player who to look our for, if you dont alrdy know them -JayyKayy(aka Jetta), Rampage,Lax,Koth,Moo,LaMigra,Pruis,Guy,drew,Nicklans,Mills

These guys are super friendly and will help you out, Remember if you dont know something just ask anyone who plays in the 10mns will always help you out

Eg."i dont know the map or the calls u guys are making" it only takes a few seconds to explane it to you.

I hope this helps you and Frag on!

Edited by BigJ
  • Like 1

another important thing

That most of the people forget is that

10 mans are for fun

EXACTLY! 10 mans are for fun and learning purposes. Don't rage on others or you can ride my banhammer out of hg. I like to participate when everybody is laughing and having a good time. If you want to be serious go play ESEA