Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban please @ ironic

SmurfiNN

1. Your in-game name:. Smurfin

2. Server that you where banned on: Global but banned on office

3. The Banning admin: HT| Master

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:3562945

5. Reason for ban: i got in a arguement with that dude apparently he was in important a council i see now. Um im not gonna sit here and say ill never argue in the server again but yeah my bad i disrespected the whole HT Hg crew i apologize my good sirs i just wanna play some office at Hells gamers i dont even care if im globally muted i just wanna play in NTF so how about it?

Ps- Sorry for grammar and all that stuff my space bar is broke and im already annoyed from copying and pasting spaces 0.o

i think he should be unbanned

its been 3+ months, and i think he should get a second chance.

All he did was get in a little arguement, nothing serious imo.

-ryan

That is not correct.

He was consistantly arguing with people in the servers.

He was banned when he started spamming the forums with nonsense (created about 3-5 spam flame threads). He then proceeeded to post several posts in the "who you is" thread, flaming peoples pictures and being a complete ass.

I don't think he should be unbanned. But if he is, he WILL not cause any problems...or I will ban him myself. Again.

Bet that.

van is hostile GEEK

No.

He acted like a complete asshole. He said people would call him a hacker all the time, and I even saw some people make comments to him about ghosting or walling.

And instead of denying it or ignoring it, he would start attacking the person by their race, age, and what they look like.

I am sorry, but I don't unban people like that because they think 3 months has been long enough.

idk if you know this vandium..

back about.. 2-3 years ago i got global banned for walling

but i learned my mistake, cleaned up, and came back

and got a second chance... and now here i am chillin in HT

If people can believe i cleaned up and gave me a second chance, then surely you can give him a second chance for flaming/arguing.

he even apologized :thumb:

if it makes you feel better i'll watch him myself, and ill get green to aswell, we're in office all the time.

the man just wants to play some HG office.

-Ryan

idk if you know this vandium..

back about.. 2-3 years ago i got global banned for walling

but i learned my mistake, cleaned up, and came back

and got a second chance... and now here i am chillin in HT

If people can believe i cleaned up and gave me a second chance, then surely you can give him a second chance for flaming/arguing.

he even apologized :thumb:

if it makes you feel better i'll watch him myself, and ill get green to aswell, we're in office all the time.

the man just wants to play some HG office.

-Ryan

2-3 years is a little different than 3 months. People don't change in 3 months. :blink:

Its a classic case of "you don't know what you have until you lose it", then come back and "apologise" so you can play again.

Sounds like a new player to the game of life, smurf.

Edited by vandium

You misunderstood me vandium, this happened 2-3 years ago.

I got banned, about a 1 or 2 months later i came back, and they unbanned me and gave me a second chance..

few months later i got in HT and have been in here ever since.

sorry for not making myself clear the first time ><

-Ryan

You misunderstood me vandium, this happened 2-3 years ago.

I got banned, about a 1 or 2 months later i came back, and they unbanned me and gave me a second chance..

few months later i got in HT and have been in here ever since.

sorry for not making myself clear the first time ><

-Ryan

You have enough faith in him to get banned yourself, if he was to get banned again? lol

Hacking is one thing Plague. Sure people change. With smurfin it's about attitude, and from my experience you can't CHANGE the way someone is. He is who he is. Douche4evar!

Vandium is gay by the way, and we can't change that.

Street, you know me better than most HT lmao, hacking comes with an attitude as well. An attitude that doesn't care about the server the person is hacking in, or the people in it. You helped me through that, and helped me stop hacking, I changed completely over the course of a few months and came to realize HG was a great community with some sick servers.

SmurfiN is going through about the same thing just without the hacks, he had an attitude, he's changed, and he can see HG is nice.

Edited by Plague!

Tell him to go get another steam account if he wants to get unbanned. He was on his 4th or 5th when he got banned this last time.

That is form a private forum. The decision stands. If you wish to play please buy another account. Hopefully you learned form what you did wrong and this will not happen again.