Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WE GOT BIN LADEN!

Cr(+)sshair

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, they will find a way to raise gas prices off this, so this will anger me.

Glad we found him. Hide and seek record stands at 10 years.

whos gonna be the next hide and seek champion xD.

+ Osama is just the face, i dont think Al Qaeda cares if he died or not he became irrelevant

Funny, on Friday, me and my brother were talking about Osama. I told him that he needs to face justice for his crimes, either in court or in a body bag (dead mostly, since he still had a microscophic chance of getting out). I hope many family members who lost loved ones on 9/11 feel a sense of justice now that the mastermind of that terrible crime is dead.

Some of your negative attitudes really piss me off.

Today justice was served that's all I have to say.

My only complaint would be against Pakistan(government) I remember watching "where in the world is bin laden?" and other documentaries that clearly stated we knew exactly where he was but Pakistan would not permit troops within the border.

As it's becoming clear that this was covert op and Pakistan was not kept in the loop until after the action was completed I have to give Obama massive congrats for having the mustard to do this despite the possible political fallout.

I'm a firm believer in the 2012 scenario but a positive one and I hope that the changes in the middleast might be a part of the big changes for our future in the coming years.

got home

checked mail

some creepy old lady on a wheelchair with two teeth was flashing the newspaper upside down and asked me to read it, then she asked me how i felt he was dead.

I then shut my mailbox to have a conversation with her, and as soon as i started talkgin she wheeled away...

and it was all junk mail too

This is a good thing in part as he was a face of the group but won't change anything. There well all ways be groups like this out in the world with or without leadership. The terror in the world will just raises it's head again later , hopefully not worst then the last. This is not time to lets ones guard down because the most dangers times are still ahead.

Exactly.

A rich man that provided. A high ranking member. A icon to some.

He is now dead, yes. It will probably cripple the Al Queda as a whole, but for how long? Someone else will take his place in ordering hits.

And us celebrating in public. People are always watching us. They will see us dancing and celebrating, and it will anger them to the point of no return. Probability is terrorism will be more or less active, but either way, we need to be aware of whats going on and what will happen in the near future. We need to be ready.

Not to be a cynical or pessimistic fella, but just stating the obvious.

Tupac all day. The best. Dead or alive.

Oh and just in case people werent aware of who killed Osama Bin Laden.

Navy SEAL team 6. The best of the best of Navy SEALS. 40 minutes. A gun battle. [HG] Navy SEAL has killed [EgO] Osama Bin Laden with a m4a1.

Just kidding, but really, he got shot in the head... Hope that Navy SEAL team gets special treatment.