Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Muse for Admin?

Muse

Hey Hellsgamers. I wanted to know if there was any possibility for maybe free admin for a month or something for the Jailbreak server. I am on all the time during the week and when I am on, there are usually no Admins to do anything about the freekillers and spammers. I abide by the rules and most people would believe that. Most of you MIGHT not think I deserve free, but I don't have PayPal nor can I set one up. I just want ONE month to show that I am responsible enough. =D

Thanks for the opportunity. Any answers will be nice enough. Thanks.

Hellsgamer [HG] Muse a.k.a. Dick

I know, LAPD, but that other guy, Raptor, or something like that, wrote one, so I thought I would be able to. Plus, SWAT, if I recall, was talking to me about maybe free Admin. SO, I thought it would be fine. =D

I know, LAPD, but that other guy, Raptor, or something like that, wrote one, so I thought I would be able to. Plus, SWAT, if I recall, was talking to me about maybe free Admin. SO, I thought it would be fine. =D

So you think this is the way to get free admin ? posting on forums ?

I think you should hang out in vent a lot so people could know you really well.. and if you in vent chilling with us and be cool..maybe HG staff or council will think about it.

You just coming here and posting a thread randomly.If you still don't understand keep reading that thread of lamp.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3533

Edited by LAPD

Alright. I am usually in vent, but it is hard to talk in vent and in-game (especially Jailbreak) if you know what I am saying. Most people in vent are on Jailbreak anyways. And I mean, I was just suggesting admin. I have no way to pay and maybe people can see how trusty and good I am and stuff, you know?

this is something you should discuss with staff or council. as a word of advice, i dont see you in ventrilo much and i would recommend being in there as much as you possibly can. this is a topic you should have kept behind doors for the time being until talks develop between council/staff and yourself.

I think you knew the answer before you even asked. :)

Why would you get free admin, when everyone else has to pay?

Maybe you can save up and pay for one month, and decide if you like it or not.

But as is said in many threads, there is no free admin.