Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Free League of legends help/lesson

Deln

im offering to help anyone that need help to become better player at LoL. (Any level is accepted)

Those are the champions i can help with(Builds, aggressive play, defensive play).

(all around) Ashe

(all around) Caitlyn

Middle Urgot

Side lanes Malphite

Jungle Fiddlesticks

Side lanes tank Mundo

(all around) Lux

Side lanes Poppy

Side lanes Ryze

Side lanes Katarina

Middle Miss Fortune

(all around) Morgana

Also include:

-Runes

-Masteries

-Spells

Just forum message me or send me a pm ingame(include your level) : LSGraal

Edited by LSGraal

I could help too im really good at this game or what people like to call "PRO".I can help a lot in all Support Characters/Tanks Characters and some DPS characters.Talk to me on steam or leave me a private message my LoL name is Spectrum Locar

Kurosaki you need at least lvl 25 if im not wrong for ranked.But i srsly suggest that train a lot play normal games and when you know how to counter or to build your character against certain teams then your ready for ranked.And dont forget never main only 1..otherwise if your character is banned you wont be allowed to play another good character :/

You wanna learn:

Nocturne (Jungle because Laneturne fails)

Amumu (Game's best tank)

Xin Zhao

Warwick

Miss Fortune

Malzahar

Rumble (My new favorite champ)

Katarina

Lee Sin

Nasus

Or perhaps another who I haven't mentioned but may still know a bit about,

then I'm your guy. Let me know if you ever want to custom match and get some pointers on when to use spells, jungling routes, last hitting tips, zoning, etc.

locar its lvl 30 for ranked(how did you not know that)

and kurosaki, im open to help any level just send a pm about it and we'll work something out

edit: if you are ready to help people at something, you shouldnt post it in someone else thread -.- why dont you make your own thread. Less confusing

Edited by LSGraal