Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

russki. Unban Request

russkii

1. Your in-game name:

russki.

2. Server that you were banned on:

All

3. The Banning admin:

Don't remember

4. Your Steam-Id:

STEAM_0:1:34396225

5. Reason for ban:

Hello HG some of you might remember me. Anyways i was permanently banned before for spamming on mic and being rude to some of the staff. I want to apologize for the bad behavior in the past i want to start fresh. I am here today to ask you if i could be unbanned and play some jailbreak i am very sorry for all the trouble i have caused before i have learned my lesson and i will never do this again.

Thank you,

russki.

Edited by Artillery

paypal_donate.jpg

I don't even think donating can save you as suggested by JJK. According to the Sourcebans database, you've had 9 consecutive bans; 3 of which have been permanent, 2 of them receiving unbans for. One only questions how you didn't learn after your first permanent ban or even after the second one. I guess as they say, third times a charm.

You have of course been civilized, but your history dictates otherwise - why should we unban you? :\

I have noticed my mistakes in the past, i was immature and i never took bans seriously i always thought i could just get out of it by saying sorry, but i learned that does not work and i changed my ways. I am very sorry for the past i want to start a new begging.

I have noticed my mistakes in the past, i was immature and i never took bans seriously i always thought i could just get out of it by saying sorry, but i learned that does not work and i changed my ways. I am very sorry for the past i want to start a new begging.

Not sure there is a way out of this one.