Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Admin Removed] STEAM_0:0:9698068 (K!ll3r)

arainofashes

well I been playing on the HG office server for about the past 4 weeks now and i have been injoying myself into your new admin killer desided to get admin.

He abuses it really bad. Hes slaying people for no reasons at all, gives them no warning as to what they are doing wrong, hes always muting people when they arnt even talking. Iam not sure if this was him but on this FF friday hes the only admin on right nw and about every 3 rouns either all guns are restricted and we only got nades or we all get teeported to the yard with scouts? now if thats him thats deffinely admin abuse.. He also randomly beacons someone if they pissed him of by killing him..

Please look into this or look at your admin logs to confirm all this but iam not the first to complain about him. I have been in the server with other admins and they would be complaining about how he is ALWAYS admin abusing..

1. Abuser name: Team|υѕмс K!ll3r [HG]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:9698068

3. What sever: 24/7 office

4. About what time: 11:30-12:30 AM (december 5-6 )

5. PROOF: Iam working on a demo that shows a lot of it. he stopped when he figured out i was making a demo

Thanks, Arainofashes

Edited by arainofashes

lol dude those always nades/teleported with scouts things are gametypes. It's called votewarz and it was Helmin who was doing it not Killer. They're fun little things to spice up gameplay.

However I have received A LOT of reports of Killer abusing his admin. Even other admins have complained about him.

How come D2 don't have any of this cool stuff! HELMIN! COME ON! Don't only think bout office! I did like friday, FF! Except a dude killed 2 people right as it turned on, I think there should be a TK punishment menu.

Menu should have:

Slay

Beacon

Blind (Full)

Drug

Maybe a Few other fun things.

There should also be a 5 min ban (for every person) someone teamkills, over 5, after a time of 2 rounds. (Ex, someone teamkills 5 before the 2 rounds end, he should have a 20 min ban, 6 tk before 2 rounds = 25 min, and so on.)

Edited by [HG] Headshot

USMC Is an annoying admin. I'm not trying to point fingers nor am I truly trying to call him out. However, the guy talks in admin chat when his friends gets on and says hey (Christ does too, he's another annoying admin that likes to show he's admin)....lol. He also types stuff in admin chat constantly, such as warnings that do not correspond to the rules that are on the website. Like, get the hostages or you will be slayed. In fact I saw him a slay a guy last night for no reason.

I'll start working on proof. I'm not trying to be an ass but I'm sick of admins who like to show they have admin, lol. Admin isn't so you can show you have power. It's so you can keep an eye on the server, give money, and use admin when absolutely necessary. People seem to not know the difference between camping and not camping. This is one of the problems on the server. Hey, can we make block rules on the server? lol.

P.S. Something off subject, people complain cause I'm the last one on office sometimes. Reason is, I sit back and go in t spawn, and back out, trying to stay away from being blocked. The server has major blocking from players and it's something I try to stay away from. Being blocked isn't fun as we all know, lol. I never ever camp. I'm always moving.

Oh and one last thing, not trying to be a tattle and not trying to bust these guys balls. Just thought I would chime in as well and tell you my thoughts on em. Does it matter? ..lol <^>

Edited by HG | Shottymcracken

USMC Is an annoying admin. I'm not trying to point fingers nor am I truly trying to call him out. However, the guy talks in admin chat when his friends gets on and says hey (Christ does too, he's another annoying admin that likes to show he's admin)....lol. He also types stuff in admin chat constantly, such as warnings that do not correspond to the rules that are on the website. Like, get the hostages or you will be slayed. In fact I saw him a slay a guy last night for no reason.

I'll start working on proof. I'm not trying to be an ass but I'm sick of admins who like to show they have admin, lol. Admin isn't so you can show you have power. It's so you can keep an eye on the server, give money, and use admin when absolutely necessary. People seem to not know the difference between camping and not camping. This is one of the problems on the server. Hey, can we make block rules on the server? lol.

P.S. Something off subject, people complain cause I'm the last one on office sometimes. Reason is, I sit back and go in t spawn, and back out, trying to stay away from being blocked. The server has major blocking from players and it's something I try to stay away from. Being blocked isn't fun as we all know, lol. I never ever camp. I'm always moving.

Oh and one last thing, not trying to be a tattle and not trying to bust these guys balls. Just thought I would chime in as well and tell you my thoughts on em. Does it matter? ..lol <^>

thanks shotty haha

wow you guys think i abuse rofl you guys just dont like a admin that enforces the rules on a server the rules are final when you tell a admin to STFU for telling a another player to stop spamming and i only slay AFK's and i only uses the mute button to mute spammers and people who dont listen and disrespect admins and i only kick if they leave and rejoin my mutes only are for 5 rounds

It shows there name when they talk, use commands and what not. Get a demo or screen shot.

Also Shotty, it is a rule in office to do the objective. If the Cts are camping or are not getting the hosties then he is allowed to follow the rules and warn then slay if needed.

the thing is though you guys just want my admin gone cause i was in there and i was 17 and 4 then car2oon said i was hacking so you guys did a vote ban on me so i left and bought admin so that i wouldn't be banned for some stupid shit

It shows there name when they talk, use commands and what not. Get a demo or screen shot.

Also Shotty, it is a rule in office to do the objective. If the Cts are camping or are not getting the hosties then he is allowed to follow the rules and warn then slay if needed.

For one, He doesn't use proper English when typing in Admin Chat. If you want to be a proper admin that follows every rule and makes everyone obey every rule of the book and you want to talk in Admin Chat 24/7, then please make the server look good.

Second off, everyone has different views on "camping". The guy was killing the whole team? Ummm what? FF was not on. If he was killing the opposite team, that's the goal right? Unless you've got a good demo of him hacking why was he slayed? He just likes to show he has admin and looks like a 12 year old when he types. It's funny cause I'm busting balls here and I need to keep my mouth shut.

It's just funny that he feels as if he is actually being one of the only admins who enforce rules when all he does is add-on rules and actually likes to bend the rules and make his own version of rules. Oh, he only has 2 hosties instead of the 4 and he's moving toward garage and he's the last person with 1 minute left, SLAY TIME.

Fact is this, the rulebook is the rulebook. Admins need to learn the rules and they don't have to type every 2 minutes "DO NOT DISRESPECT ADMINS OR YOU WILL BE KICKED AND POSSIBLY BANNED" which is what he does. It's very annoying. All he is doing is enticing them to break the rules. By telling them not to do it, they want to do it more. It's getting on my nerves. Sure, if you see someone disrespecting an admin then say it in admin chat to let them know not to do it. But doing it all the time for no reason at all will just provoke them.

:jjk:

Oh and for the record, don't hate you killer. Just wish you would calm down as an admin and enforce rules when needed instead of provoking players to disobey the rules. That's all man.

Edited by HG | Shottymcracken

iam just trying to get ur admin taking away? no. Do I want your admin taking away? yea sorta why would i be making this thread then.

first iam not the only one that u have pissed off before.

second u have slayed me 1 or 2 times for getting rampage and killing u with an awp.

third stop trying to say u dont abuse. i have admin on 4 different servers. and own a dedicated server with 7 different servers so i think i no when someone is abusing admin! ( if ur wonder wat the servers are there curruntly down )