Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How do I see people in teamspeak 3

suL

Just wondering how I can fix the problem where I can no longer see people in teamspeak 3 unless I am in the specific channel.

I redownloaded/updated it but no luck.

eye.png

you have to make sure the eye is green (I don't know what other states it can be in)

I'll have to look further into what could've happened. Prius had the similar issue yesterday because someone had told him to click the eye repeatedly to fix it.

Maybe it is a permissions issue but Prius seemed to have solved it by making sure that the subscription to all channels was enabled.

eye.png

you have to make sure the eye is green (I don't know what other states it can be in)

I'll have to look further into what could've happened. Prius had the similar issue yesterday because someone had told him to click the eye repeatedly to fix it.

Maybe it is a permissions issue but Prius seemed to have solved it by making sure that the subscription to all channels was enabled.

I tried that, and nothing changed.

if you dont update it you wont be able to see people

I updated mine and it works great

I updated mines yesterday and it never happened yesterday.

hmm based on what i'm understanding, the permissions for subscription to other channels may be the problem to this.

When I get home (as I have forgotten my ServerQuery credentials), I'll look at them and see if we can fix this.

I'm just not sure why it only affects certain people. When it happens to only select users, it's usually more client-sided than server sided.

NEvertheless, if anyone else is having this issue. i'll be making a new thread for this.