Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Worst Injury You've Ever Had?

Kurosaki Ichigo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACL and MCL playing soccer and getting hit :( 2nd year of highschool .... finally getting better after many years and can actually now (2-3 months) begin playing soccer once again or at least join up a soccer conditioning course

Well, I think my first bad injury was when I was working out with my gymnastics coach. I underrotated my front flip and landed on my hip. It wasnt broken or fractured, but bruised. It was HORRIBLE. You should've seen me wobble the next few days. I couldn't even use crutches lol. My worst injury (not that bad compared to earlier posts haha) was my last football season. I was at practice and I was the tight end on the left side, blocking for a running back. I got caught up in the blocking when the left tackle fell on top of my leg with my ankle in the wierdest position. To top it off, the running back I was blocking for piled on top of us. I couldn't play for three weeks lol. Other than that, nothing too traumatic, thankfully. :) If you guys wanna see something horrible, watch this:

OUCH

compound fractured my forearm. and also ran off 10 feet of bleachers onto my head and was out for like a few days I think. i go hard. those are worst, i've been hurt so many times it's retarded.

few days? wowwww

stabbed

HAHA

I just remember a serious injury I had. Back in elementary school, when we were playing kick ball, someone kicked the ball straight to my face and shattered my glasses all over my face. I was bleeding all over my face from the glass and thankfully none of the glass went in my eye otherwise I would've most likely be blind to this day.

i've done a front flip over my mountain bike going down a rocky trail. luckly ive avoided major injuries, my friend though was run over by a boat and the propeller caught his feet. His left foot was split down the middle and the other foot had 90% of the tendons cut. i was his bitch for a year since he could leave his house and now 2 years later we play basketball all the time. he healed up well.

i've done a front flip over my mountain bike going down a rocky trail. luckly ive avoided major injuries, my friend though was run over by a boat and the propeller caught his feet. His left foot was split down the middle and the other foot had 90% of the tendons cut. i was his bitch for a year since he could leave his house and now 2 years later we play basketball all the time. he healed up well.

I hope he sued the boat driver.

When I was young my mom had put some broken glass in the trash.. i forgot it was in there, went to spin the bag to tie it up tight and SLice! Went down deep, had to get stitches. Think that's the worst Ive had.

I had an old wooden swing, the just half board ones with sharp corners... Hit me right beside my eye, if it was any closer i'd be completely blind in my right eye. But luckily it missed and my eyes are a bit better, still twitches from time to time.....

I've actually been fairly lucky so far. I haven't broken or fully torn anything, but I've done a good job of destroying some cartilage in several joints, and racking up a few mild concussions.

I've almost been shot a few times, if that counts.

i slipped off my bike on a hill and my knee scraped onto the ground until a fence stopped me. I had to have a cast for 2 weeks.

isnt that what everyone goes through when they are learning to ride a bike?

my worst was when i was playing football and i was a running back when the center was able to get through the offensive line and tackle me in a postion where i landed with the ball right on my stomach and i broke 2 of my ribs