Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sorry I've been InActive for a while!...Been sick!

I know most could care less but I forgot if I dont come here you will inactivate me or whatever which i don't want. I'll HG servers!

I had to have my appendix out which is actually minor surgery you get to leave next day usually..well i had complications and had to stay for a freaking week. talk about a big doctor bill...ER visit, plus the stay...

I've never been so drugged up in my life...8 shots of delotta during my stay..i finally had to refuse it and be given other pills..instead of delotta shots...i was in LA LA LAND:D

Now that i've been home my cuts have not healed well ugh..they keep opening back up so its been hell basically and just sitting up at the computer is hell.

But i'm doing really well today not a lot of pain but im thats because i broke down and took my pain meds...

But yes i'm back and going to try and be more active like i was

thanks for keeping me :D