Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban from ts with <3

death

1. Your in-game name: death

2. Server that you were banned on: Teamspeak

3. The Banning admin: Jella

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:12370900

5. Reason for ban: Bad Langage

I am very sry for the fowwl langage that I used on that one parson.(They know who they are.)

I am essppecially deaeply sry to the rest of the people in the chanel that had to hear the nonsense that I had broght with me.

I wish I would have never have gone as far to say those hurtfull words. I know this is short, but I hope this will do.

My final reqest is that the person tht I said these horable things to will forgeve me.

-death

I was not their but knowing you death, you were probably wasted or nearly drunk at the time. This is gonna have to stop a some point.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Shoving pills up your butt, cutting youself, drinking tobacco spit, being extremely racist towards another HG vet...

You got it dude ..................... This just in: I think I'm Prius

Edited by F4ithl3ss

@ green 1st of all I don't chew any more and I'm not the only one that drinks and every one is reacist at least once on hg and I'm sorry for that but I forgive the things that I did

every one is reacist at least once on hg and I'm sorry for that but I forgive the things that I did

I am yet to do this, and don't think I will. I'm sure there are even staff who have just made that arguement void.

Faceless u won't in the ts room at the time but I'm am sorry for the things I side and people make maskes and I'm not the only one look how manny people are asking to be Unban but all most that get Unban don't start crap agian and I won't eather people make maskes were not all the same.. were not robots either