Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

DarkRP Reg Admins Need Restart Command!

Guest iNsidious

Guest iNsidious

As the Rp server has a rediculous server host it always has issues that are releived when thh server is restarted these issues happen every 4 hours or so.[just a guess] And as there are no super admins on when needed the server just becomes Unpopular The Dark RP server is very good very popular when working. so please let reg Admins have the option to restart. thank you very much <3 iNsidious :(

No... I dont think regular admins should have the power to restart a server. In the past, plenty of admins have gotten permanently banned for doing stupid crap. Yes there are good admins out there, but there will ALWAYS be a rotten 1 lurking somewhere close by. If we let the regular admins have the power, it will probably get restarted every 10 minutes. More or less. The second its restarted and they feel that bit of lag again? Restart. Rinse and repeat. It will make things alot worse than what it is now.

And I believe there is usually a higher ranked admin online to assist your needs? Especially on Garry's Mod.

If there is a poll, Id vote No.

Guest iNsidious

i understand what u all mean, but you should consider changing the server host i mean u get alot of donations and yet u leave the darkrp witha incredibly Bad host then we might not need to restart, if thats not possible then you should bring in the voting system so teh players can decide.