Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TS unban request

racker16

1. Your in-game name:[HG] Racker16

2. Server that you were banned on: Teamspeak

3. The Banning admin: I believe JJK,

4. Your Steam-Id: from profile, will edit post in a second

5. Reason for ban: Aparently I was not being nice to people or something, I'm not really sure.

Notice!!! I was not given any warning or any hint at all to stop talking about the issue, in fact I was discussing it with faithless freely, he did not tell me to stop at all or hint that I shouldn't talk about it.

Basically I was in the jailbreak channel talking with friends specifically prowl/strafe about how a lot of people don't know him, but feel the need to -1 him on his member application and i thought it was unfair that people can basically prevent him from joining HG as a member when they don't know him. JJK may have joined halfway into this discussion, maybe not, I was talking with faithless and other hg members and friends.

Then I made this specific comment, "I don't mean any disrespect to any staff member in this channel, or any in general, but sometimes staff members demand respect from members and recruits, but at the same time they don't show respect to the said member or recruit." I did not say any name or say any obscene comments to anyone or even staff, I was talking to strafe individually and JJK happened to be in the channel if he was the one who banned me.

Shortly after the comment I was banned permanently from TS, I could not access the website to post an un-ban report and after trying to contact JJK i received this response

jjk [music yes | spammers no] entered chat.

jjk [music yes | spammers no]: lol

[HG] Racker16: can you at least unban me from the website to post an unbann report

jjk [music yes | spammers no]: nah, just be nice to poeple..nibght ill see y atomorrow

jjk [music yes | spammers no] left chat.

p R o w L: wat

p R o w L: does

p R o w L: that

p R o w L: mean??

I have witnesses from branflakes, faithless if he chooses to get involved, strafe/prowl, junkie, and helloimkevin. I could not contact anyone about the ban until now where I am posting this report. (maybe rawr ash, she was too busy being naked though on tinychat >.>)

JJK is a pretty cool guy in general and I thank him for helping create such an amazing jailbreak server. I'm not making an abuse report or anything, I merely wish to get the chance to explain myself and possibly receive an explanation for the ban instead of being ignored and laughed at.

I understand HG is not a democracy, and I understand that the comments I made may have offended JJK even though they were not directed at anyone, I was merely relating to past experiences with staff members.

I do not take back my comments I made as they are true. I'm not saying all staff members are completely disrespectful to members and recruits and I do actually love a lot of the staff members. I appreciate the work you do for the clan and the servers, and to be honest none of us would have the chance at playing on our favorite servers if it wasn't for you guys. But I have noticed some staff members that demand respect at times while trolling the member or being disrespectful to the member that they are demanding respect from

Overall I'm not mad about the ban, I just wish to get some input from JJK and possibly someone of higher status in the clan. I thank you for your time and hope to get unbanned soon so I can talk with my friends in the team speak channel.

Dont talk shit on staff and its members, with 2 staff adn 10 members in there.

Take it higher up dont complain in public.

Also, faithless was a lot more upset with you than I was, so I would not include him in your defence.