Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

saphr0n! I got banned, for doing well?

saphr0n!

1. Your in-game name: {oF} saphr0n!

2. Server that you were banned on: 64 player D2 Deathmatch Server

3. The Banning admin: Im not sure, to be totally honest.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13773677

5. Reason for ban: Well, this really caught me off gaurd, to tell you the truth. I play in your two dust dm servers quite a bit, and I love picking with the awp. Yesterday, I wasn't really in a rushing mood, so I sat back on T side picking B-Tunnels. I racked up a score of 45 to 1, or around there, and then instantly got a message I was banned.

I don't really understand how someone picking with an AWP and getting a great score warranted a ban. I enjoy your servers, but found it very silly that an admin would so carelessly ban someone. Not a single person seemed angry I was doing well either. Plenty of others were racking up Wicked Sick streaks.

Thank you, I'd appreciate being let on your servers again.

Excuse me? You banned me for some flick shots? I'm trying to get better with the awp, that's why I use your DM servers. There is no proof in those demos, just some twitchy flicks. I'd appreciate it if another admin could take a look at them.