Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TS unbann.

junkie

WOOOOOW really i was playing the scrim not tking anyone. Not doing shit calm as fuck ask anyone that was on my team dirty was trolling and kept shooting me and killing me and then saying ohhh sorry i didn't mean to.

People on the other team say you tked as well as people on your team. I don't care who tked first, I don't care who tked how many times, and I don't care how justified you think it was.

TKing is against the rules, both of you need a break

you talk too much and do not know when to shut up... a break from TS seems fitting for what occurred... maybe now i can 10 man without you yelling and screaming like a fool for once in a long time

there was no tk from me. and we were on fear's server regardless of any bullshit it wasn't an hg server.

1) Yes my server is not technically a HG server. BUT, this does not mean that rules do not apply to it. I don't want there to be any hostilities toward using my server. So from now on if you are banned from HG or its TS and servers... you are technically banned from mine. Reason being is that there is clearly a reason you were banned....

NT Sia. Not a vaild excuse. This thread is going downhill fast...nvm hit bottom. bye