Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Surgery

orangeCRUSH

I had knee surgery this morning, my muniscus, and ACL were both completely torn. Now I'm all ****** up on antibiotics and percocet lolz. Soon to be high as **** off some chronic. They gave me a "nerve block" so it feels like my leg isn't even there lol. Have any of you had surgery before? If so how many times, and for what? This is my 5th surgery. Tonsilectomy, 4 wisdom teeth, 2 surgerys on my foot, and now my knee. Boy oh boy that anesthisia is a blast LOL.

nah haven't had surgery just broken to many bones... Left arm both bones twice same place, left foot and right foot, most of my fingers repeatedly, and all my ribs on left side twice now??? Not really sure bout the right side stopped showing up for x-rays last couple of times...

double lung surgery 2 collapsed lungs ...2 lung surgeries in a 2 month period 1 lung surgery each lung, that was brutal and my family said i was such an ass while i was on drugs, demanding my mom around, they said it wasn't like me LMFAO....

but ye surgery sucks bro, hope u get better soon....do u love the drugs through? =) lol