Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- escXtc #2

anX

1. Abuser name: -hg- escXtc

2. Their Steam Id: 0:0:6624741

3. What server: dust2_unlimited DM

4. About what time: 6/7/11 around 6:00 pm

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?ly6o1f3dafbb6ge

6. Please tell us about the incident:

He continues to badger me because he thinks I cheat. He is completely unable to just leave me alone and play. There is a POV demo, the map needed to view the demo, and the two screenshots below included in the zip file posted above.

Please refer to:

My appeal of the first time he banned me: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/47006-anX-banned

My first abuse report in which he was given a final warning not to bother me: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/47057-hg-escXtc

His cheating report of me that was turned down: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/47349-anX-hacks

5832360.jpg

5832362.jpg

Edited by anX

Well I started recording when he started yapping. Kinda forgot to shut it off. There's stuff spread throughout the demo but the beginning of it along with the screenshots should be sufficient.

First off, you started anything that happened. Anyone can ask [HG]MacDaddy, or even hg I spy. HE started in with oh its my buddy as soon as I joined. Then he continued to badger me as I speced. I am not one to stand by and let some young punk that by the way has sent me 2 pm's laughing about this, basically saying you will never catch me hacking. The guy is liar and a cheat. This guy is not the type of guy we want around our clan. But until I can get hard evidence on him I guess he will continue to hack and post these "abuse" threads to try and be a douchbag to get my admin stripped so he can then again send more pm's laughing in my face.

First off, you started anything that happened. Anyone can ask [HG]MacDaddy, or even hg I spy. HE started in with oh its my buddy as soon as I joined. Then he continued to badger me as I speced. I am not one to stand by and let some young punk that by the way has sent me 2 pm's laughing about this, basically saying you will never catch me hacking. The guy is liar and a cheat. This guy is not the type of guy we want around our clan. But until I can get hard evidence on him I guess he will continue to hack and post these "abuse" threads to try and be a douchbag to get my admin stripped so he can then again send more pm's laughing in my face.

Saying "hey it's my buddy" sarcastically is far different from saying "you are a waste of oxygen" like you did to me. Go ahead and post the PMs I sent you. You're making stuff up. I'm laughing at you because there is nothing to catch and you've launched a personal crusade against a perfectly clean player. Your stubbornness and ego will simply not allow you to let go. It's quite hilarious. Luckily I landed in a community that actually has rules and regulations that prevent paranoid people like you from banning every decent player in existence.

At this point you've completely fallen off the wagon. You've submitted 28 minutes of demo of me and I have submitted well over an hour of stuff that I recorded, and it's nothing but clean play. You will be happier once you just admit that you are mistaken, apologize, and move on.

If you want me to film myself playing, I will (because you think I wall rofl). Honestly I could probably scrounge up some LAN footage of myself, too.

You are not worth another minute of my time. You do and we both know you do, Yesterday, I was not even the first person that said anything. Multiple ppl were saying you did. No I have not "fallen of the wagon", I was never on a wagon. Not sure about he pm's you are talking about, unless you are talking about the ones YOU sent me laughing that you will never be caught? Yes you will. Why would I want you to record yourself? You will obviously never put anything incriminating up, you lie to our faces. I have no ego, I could care less if I killed every time I spawn as long as it is a legitimate kill, unlike all yours. Evidence will be found eventually. One more thing......I will only ask this once, leave me alone, or there will be repercussions.

Honorable people apologize when they're wrong. Honorable people don't call others "wastes of oxygen." Honorable people don't tell others to kill themselves.

I'll leave you alone once I get my apology.

Edited by anX

No you lying douchebag, here we go again with the endless amounts of lies and cheats, someone on the server was making fun of ram and asking him if wanted a slurpee or curry or something, I said there is racism of any kind on hg servers. Then he said something else and I told him ram was not even from india but he was hispanic and ram said yes. Ram is a steam friend of mine and he and play on the same servers a lot. anX, you need to carry your lying, cheating, no good self and do everyone a favor and jump.

2+ hours of demo footage (including my point of view demos) and nothing indicates that I cheat. You've done nothing but slander me with your ignorance. I'm sorry if I took that quote out of context, but from my perspective it looked as if you were making fun of raM. I will edit my post.

See, that's how you apologize when you're wrong. Take notes.

The screenshots clearly show you using all chat unnecessarily. Since your demos simply do not prove he cheats, you cannot use it to pester people.

this is disrespectful not only as an admin but as a player as well.

Please both of you, refrain from arguing, it is not helpful at all.