Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

anX hacks

escXtc

I know I have posted him up before, -hg I Spy, [HG]MacDaddy both said he was hacking, I spent the last half hour demoing him (much rather be playing)

anX

0:0:7806299

DM Dust2 Unlimited

Wall hacks

0:0:7806299

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/fb/anx.dem

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/7l/anx2.dem

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/qm/anx7.dem

This guy has tried to report me for abuse, but he lies about everything he says, he said he played league and cal for 6 years, clearly on legit-proof, he only played 2 years and hasn't played since 2008. If you watch the demos, you can see him prefire around every corner where there is someone around the corner, sometimes he even slows down, when no one is there he does not pre-fire. I have included multiple demos. if you look at anx7, this is today at around 5:15 pm. You can even see him laughing at me, trying to get a response out of me so he can try to report me for abuse, he also once siad if you demo me everyone will laugh it out of the forums. hg I spy was in the server, and said it was obvious he hacked and this was before I said anything. When hg spy asked me to demo him he also told me to kick him for hacking, which I did not do b/c I am trying not to lose my admin, I love this clan and the ppl in it. I play by the rules and NEVER CHEAT, I dislike cheater, it took me 5 years of the game to get as good as i am now (which isnt great) I feel others should have the same respect. This guy is so irradic and you can see him looking at ppl through the walls then walking around to shoot them in the head, he says he can hear them, (then he says he uses ipod headphones) most of the time you can not hear anyone he pre-fires, unless somehow he has everyone elses gunfire sound turned off (which would be a hack, right?) This guy is just not the type of guy we want on our servers, if he was really that good without hacking he would be professional and making money playing this game.

This thread is laughable.

I never claimed to play for 6 years. I played 6 SEASONS of CAL/CEVO main. A season is 3 months long, which is something you're having trouble wrapping your head around. Ironically, my steam id WAS created almost exactly 6 years ago, which is when I started playing.

I don't cheat and I don't play competitively anymore because I don't have time to practice with a team. Nothing in those demos show anything but legitimate play. You do not deserve to have admin access on any server.

OMG 7 min, 9 min and 12 min,

first of all next time when demo goes over 4 minute get ticks, it helps alot,

second of all stop using ALL chat to send him msg,

and last when some1 shoots thru door that dont mean he is walling, and he shoots thru door randomly,

next corner thing its just uneven, not every single time he knows if player is there.

and when he slowed down thats only time when he was replying in chat when u were talking.

and i dont care about his past and cevo and other stuff what matters is whats in your demo thats all.

according to your `28 min demo, i dont se walls. that does not mean he may not be walling, he may be but this just according to your proof.

and it will help alot if u 2 stop fighting over and over.

until u got hardcore proof

NOT BANNED. ty.

Edited by RedDevil6193