Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse/T-List Report: -Soap

mccaincracker

1. Abuser name: -hg- -Soap

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:29323212

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:45 EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/z5/soap.dem

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/7l/soap2.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident:

When i first entered the server within the first few rounds he beaconed a last CT which i had no problem with. But then he began slapping the shit out of the CT and slayed him. This is when i began recording.

In the first demo is shows Soap slaying a T for "delaying" i think hes just mad that he got knifed by him when he couldn't shoot him with his deagle.

In the second demo, i've T-listed him for excessive tarping which he was told not to do by Enigma the day before.

Refer to this thread: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/47357-Soap-Appealing-T-List

Feel free to extend/remove the T-list if you guys believe i was in the right/wrong.

EDIT: here's a console screenshot of the Last CT incident.

slapp.jpg

EDIT2: Forgot to mention a few of the other douchey things that he did that pushed me towards a T-list.

One round, he played fist/last reaction with 5 T's and there was still 4+ minutes in the round. But its not just the first last reaction part, he did it while we were one step out of our cell facing the back wall and frozen.

Also his phrasing on the tarps leads to confusion. " take one step out of your cell face the back wall and freeze when i say THE MAGICAL WORD GO". And when he says just "MAGICAL WORD GO" he will kill us for not have "THE" in the phrase..

Edited by F4ithl3ss

1. Abuser name: -hg- -Soap

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:29323212

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:45 EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/z5/soap.dem

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/7l/soap2.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident:

When i first entered the server within the first few rounds he beaconed a last CT which i had no problem with. But then he began slapping the shit out of the CT and slayed him. This is when i began recording.

In the first demo is shows Soap slaying a T for "delaying" i think hes just mad that he got knifed by him when he couldn't shoot him with his deagle.

In the second demo, i've T-listed him for excessive tarping which he was told not to do by Enigma the day before.

Refer to this thread: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/47357-Soap-Appealing-T-List

Feel free to extend/remove the T-list if you guys believe i was in the right/wrong.

EDIT: here's a console screenshot of the Last CT incident.

slapp.jpg

the "excessive slapping" was me just slaying him in a "funner" way. he was camping before last, in which i should have slayed him but i slapped him for 5 damage each when he was at 87 health. The excessive tarping, i mean when i played before i rejoined hg, no one cared. but know if a staff member saw a person that tarps 3 times on the same tarp you get t-listed. i honestly don't care if i get t-listed. ill just continue doing it my way because 3 tarps out of one is definatly not excessive tarping. (it was either 3 or 4, forget now) and this is at 8am, im tired and i was the only one ever leading.

EDIT: And my bad on the slay to the t, i thought if either one delayed the LR you could slay them.

but know if a staff member saw a person that tarps 3 times on the same tarp you get t-listed. i honestly don't care if i get t-listed. ill just continue doing it my way because 3 tarps out of one is definatly not excessive tarping

Well, if we tell you not to do something, you shouldn't "just continue doing it my way" you should listen and stop when you're told something is against the rules

the "excessive slapping" was me just slaying him in a "funner" way. he was camping before last, in which i should have slayed him but i slapped him for 5 damage each when he was at 87 health. The excessive tarping, i mean when i played before i rejoined hg, no one cared. but know if a staff member saw a person that tarps 3 times on the same tarp you get t-listed. i honestly don't care if i get t-listed. ill just continue doing it my way because 3 tarps out of one is definatly not excessive tarping. (it was either 3 or 4, forget now) and this is at 8am, im tired and i was the only one ever leading.

And when it's 8 am and there's only 15 people in the server 10 of them being T's there's no need to trap that much.

And when it's 8 am and there's only 15 people in the server 10 of them being T's there's no need to trap that much.

i just didn't want to lead at the time, and i was the only one that would take it. every once and a while batters would take it but that was about it. and faithless i understand when i did the tarps i did it 7/8 times and i understand now. but 3/4 is definetly not excessive.

Feel free to extend my T-list if see fit. i'm alright with the punishment and ill just take it like anyone should.

Upon reviewing the demo to get a "tarp" count. your order was "When i say the magical word go AND the cell doors open". from there you said, "do this now", "go", "do this now the cell doors are open", and "the magical word go". I believe a total of 6-7 T's total would have died from all of those tarps which was branched from 1 order.

Also i didn't think that i was recording, but i did get the round where you did last reaction with us one step out of our cells.

No more random slapping, no more using banned commands (dizzy, lowgrav, etc.), and no more of your own policy.

We have rules set in place, and we have our own policy set in place for a reason. Admin is a privilege and can be easily taken away, consider this your official warning