Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Appeal (JJK NEEDED)

DanK

1. Your in-game name: GG DanK

2. Server that you were banned on: HeLLsGamers JailBreak

3. The Banning admin:JJK

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:33589076

5. Reason for ban: "such a dick"

Yeah, I apologize for being an asshole. I was having a bad day, especially when leads with bad mics take the scene. I was being a major troll and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I guess I took it to far, and would like at least for the ban to be reduced.

Thanks guys, sorry for the trouble. Won't happen again.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

From your chatlog

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1398211

Jun 9, 2011 5:14:33 am HG COPIED HOSTIES JB MOD

Jun 9, 2011 5:14:06 am HOSTIE MADE 99.9 PERCENT OF HELLSGAMERS JAILBREAK MOD!

Jun 9, 2011 5:13:49 am YEAH, KINDA LIKE THIS MAP LOOKS ALOT LIKE JB_ELECTRIC_RAZOR_V7

Jun 9, 2011 5:13:29 am SO MANY LAZY EXCUSES HELLSGAMERS

Jun 9, 2011 5:13:26 am THIS IS ANOTHER COPY

Jun 9, 2011 5:13:25 am PLUS, THIS MAP IS 80 JB_ELECTRIC_RAZOR_V7

Jun 9, 2011 5:12:48 am CUZ EVERYTHING IS ORRIENTED AROUND THIS SHIT MAP

Jun 9, 2011 5:11:59 am TTHEYRE NEVER GONNA CHANGE THE MAP

Jun 9, 2011 5:11:12 am HOSTIE MADE 99.9 PERCENT OF HELLSGAMERS JAILBREAK MOD!

Jun 9, 2011 5:10:42 am can u announce everyone this? HOSTIES MADE 99.9 OF HELLSGAMERS JAILBREAK MOD

In my defense, I've seen a lot of moronic 12 year old kids who talk shit and come crying to the forums to be unbanned from the server they think is so bad.

But im not spamming in all caps of how you 'copied' those people.

P.S.

Have fun telling Crosshair how he copied 99.9% of a mod he custom coded.

Jun 9, 2011 5:10:42 am can u announce everyone this? HOSTIES MADE 99.9 OF HELLSGAMERS JAILBREAK MOD

I lol'd. I custom made our Jailbreak mod to fix the problems from the EventScripts version of hosties. sm_hosties came out after my conversion.

And if you'll notice, we're originals. Everything we do, people copy. So GG Dank.

Yeah I know I know, i was just so fucking pissed off anyway. Hope you can forgive me, probably not though. Dunno what else to say than it was a shitty day and I apologize.

Honestly if I felt like getting banned, I would have spammed my loudest Tourette's guy sounds. And others too :3

Edited by DanK

If you knew ..then why say it? You should really be careful about what you say. You never know who will be around. :)

I've learned that now. I hope you accept my apology, and JJK, Crosshair, I am sincerely sorry.