Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Population of HG servers

Luna

Is the population of HG servers maybe 3-4 people on each team the same on the other servers? I was just wondering since it's like this on Pipeline.

Therw are a lot of tf2 server now a days. The population in the tf2 serversis growing give it time. Get some friend to koin you in server to popul. It and more people well come. If you build it they well come

Frontier gets almost full around 4-8 PM Pacific time on weekdays and almost always full on weekend afternoon.

Degroot Server has always lots of people if you play late morning-late afternoon

Payload and Contol Point Server is almost never has players but has bots.

Orange has 3-4 people play on it usually, but it has bots.

I played Pipeline once on a 8v8 game, but most of the people ragequitted, but it is empty most of the time.

Thanks for the input as Pipeline was populated for about 3 days now! It was when bots came back but they're now gone again..So I'm just waiting for them to be fixed or readded again.

I only play on the control point servers mainly ...but yes there is crazy lag everywhere... and alot of the server seem to crash at the the end of the round. (Freight, Coldfront, Badlands) Something is definately wrong with the network. Pretty much if there are 0 players on cp_badlands something is definately wrong.