Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Wiawyr

1. Your in-game name: Wiawyr

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 Crackhouse DM CS

3. The Banning admin: HG | Hippie

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:4081961

5. Reason for ban: Hippie and I started trash talking back and forth after a server restart, after about 5 minutes of trash talking just the same as I was he decided to ban me with no warning given and no kick.

lol? https://hellsgamers.com/threads/45195-Banned-on-Crackhouse?highlight=0%3A1%3A4081961

Not really feeling any sincerity. Mostly because what you said before says otherwise.

I honestly don't know what you mean. I'm being completely sincere. Also if you could show me where to check what the ban reason is, I'd appreciate that, since I don't know the length/reason. The link for "global bans" or whatever asks for a "staff login" which of course I don't have, so I can't even check the length of my own ban. I saw hippie type in chat !ban 120 wiawyr, so I assumed it was a 2 hour ban. I posted this thread after about 3 hours had passed.

SHall I remind you of what you've said?

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/952748

I think you're missing the point of my post, also I edited my last post possibly after you had posted your response. I stated in the original post of this thread that hippie and I were trash talking back and forth; he was giving as good as I was. Then out of nowhere he banned me.

According to SourceBans, you are banned for disrespect. Don't know what you're doing but based on the chat logs I've read, nothing good so far..

Hippie lol, explain this to him.

So it's alright for an admin to trash talk a regular player, then hide behind the admin title and ban the player when he gets upset over trash talk?

No, they shouldn't be trashtalking to a degree where it is uncomfortable for other players.

I know that in all games, there will be a certain degree of trash talking.

Since the ban is over 2 hours, we're awaiting a report.

If you wanna make fun of me awping and my grammarZ thats fine, you got banned for

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player...es/chat/952748

After that weak awp kill I got on you and LOL'd hard as a joke to rub a weak shot in, you took it too far. Kid constantly talks shit to everyone and yea I was giving it back to him, am I not allowed to talk shit back because I'm an admin?. But I guess he cant take what he dishes out. Can I make this thread my report and increase the ban length? The proof is right here anyways.

If you wanna make fun of me awping and my grammarZ thats fine, you got banned for

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player...es/chat/952748

After that weak awp kill I got on you and LOL'd hard as a joke to rub a weak shot in, you took it too far. Kid constantly talks shit to everyone and yea I was giving it back to him, am I not allowed to talk shit back because I'm an admin?. But I guess he cant take what he dishes out. Can I make this thread my report and increase the ban length? The proof is right here anyways.

That link is broken, I don't know what it's supposed to show. If you say I took it too far, why didn't you follow policy and warn/kick first? We were just trash talking and then you decided you couldn't handle it so you banned me.

Its your chat history.

What does the first thing on the list say? That sounds like your are asking to be banned.

You also have previous bans from Beast and Artillery out of crackhouse for too much shit talk.

Why don't you talk to me on the forums like you were in crackhouse? Why are you changing the attitude now? I wanna know cuz I know its not remorse.

Its your chat history.

What does the first thing on the list say? That sounds like your are asking to be banned.

You also have previous bans from Beast and Artillery out of crackhouse for too much shit talk.

The line at the top is after 10 minutes of trash talking back and forth with you, with you typing "u", "ur", etc. in caps lock and basically not holding yourself to any kind of standard or restraint in your behavior or manner. It's pretty weak to suddenly hide behind the admin title when you had just been trashtalking back, to the point where I consider it abuse of power.

Both of you need to stop. Trash talking is there, it happens. Instead of inflating the situation, I would suggest one of you pipe down instead of starting a flame war in a public server, esp ours.

Hippie, you cannot bypass policy and go straight to ban. Warn/Kick then Ban. The Admin rules apply for all of us.

Wiawyr, you need to stop the trash talking. Based on your poor history, your ban can stay for all I care.

Any more problems from you Wiawyr, you may not welcome back.

Hippie absolutely none of this crap.

If you're trash talking and he's trashtalking, you have absolutely no right to ban off the bat (Esp. since you're responding to the trash talking with trash talk).

No one is in the right here.

Whatever you say man. I was trash talking back, having fun, IM ALLOWED TO. Do you think you I'm not supposed to? Your the kind of kid who cant just play the game without being a douche. Cant be killed without you saying some dickhead remark about how everyone else is such a noob but you. And cant trash talk normally without taking shit way too far. Don't need you in there badgering players constantly either.

@enigma Yesssir

I'll try to clarify a bit of what I said Hippie

I know trash talking sometimes can't be avoided but what I'm saying is that don't let it get the better of you (i.e throwing the ban hammer down).

If he's being a complete douche even after you've stopped, then by all means, feel free to throw one down on him after following procedure. It's not always so black-and-white but use your best judgement (LOGIC not emotion) in these situations.