Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

'Cool' Unban Request

Cool

1. Your in-game name:2. Server that you were banned on:3. The Banning admin:4. Your Steam-Id:5. Reason for ban:

1: Cool

2: [HG] 24/7 Serious RP (gmod)

3: Most likely -hg- General Red

4: STEAM_0:1:31646445

5: So, I literally just join the server. I'm in the street, and General Red, for no reason, begins to shoot (rdm) me. I'm not sure who this guy was at first, so I chase after him to demote him. He's running and closing doors behind him, and then I catch up. I find him, and I'm surprised that he would break the server's rules. Oh well, the best I can do is call a demote.

So, I do. Of course, he was furious that I found him out and kicked me for "random demoting". I come back, and of COURSE I'm going to complain. Seeing as how he isn't the most favorable guy, there was another user (under the name of 'Dusty') that was complaining about him as well-- but I don't know too many details about what his grievances were. Now, others are saying that they like him, since two people were complaining about him. Now I begin to joke around and tell the first guy (HG Vao) that his opinion does not matter because all the HG guys do on that server is propblock so they can farm money. They can do that. They've earned the right

But clearly me saying that their opinion doesn't matter is also opinion. Or, it would have been, if I was serious.

Another person says they like him as well (name was MythicCanadian), and I replace the fact that his opinion doesn't matter either, due to him being Canadian. (Now, who honestly hates Canadians? come on. ) Again, that would be opinion even if I was being serious.

After saying this, I get a ban. Would you like to know what for? Racism.

I'm sincerely apologetic to the great Canadian race that apparently nobody ever heard about. Last I checked, it was a nationality.

Sorry for the long story, but I wanted to document the admin abuse as well. I'm not the only one who has had problems with him, either.

If anyone was honestly offended by what I said, I would be very shocked. But if they actually were, I'm sorry.

But I shouldn't be kicked and then banned for being rdmed by an admin. That's messed up.