Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request (Kirby)

Kirbygames89

1. Your in-game name: Kirby

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse

3. The Banning admin: Not sure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:19443534

5. Reason for ban: I honestly do not know why i was banned. I play in this server fairly consistently and i usually don't say a word. I have been known to mic spam in the past and if that is why i was banned than i am sorry. I was not banned while in the server so this is why i was unaware of being banned. I also was not warned via PM or voice warning. Once again i am sorry and hope to be playing in your servers again sometime soon.

Edited by Artillery

I only did that because i didn't have the other people added and we were going to a gg or something it was in no way to deter people from the server. It most definitely was not on purpose and i am very sorry. I have nothing against HG and like i said i have been playing in your servers for a long time now and i would hate for it to end on an accident by me. So once again i'm sorry and if somehow i get another chance it will not happen again, if not i understand. :/