Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello new here

BobTd

I am BobTD on STEAM as well. I like getting to know people and playing with groups. So send me an invite if you see me on and like social gaming.

Probably don't have to worry to much about what game, I have quite a few.

I sure do have a lot of reading to do to figure out some stuff. I dont even know what jailbreak is. But meh.

Also I have been part of the STEAM HG group for a while but dont know if there are rules to the clan tags or different ranks or whatnot, I have noticed some variations on the forum at any rate.

Anything else i should be looking into?

• 2 months later...
hiii welcome to forums

This

I sure do have a lot of reading to do to figure out some stuff. I dont even know what jailbreak is. But meh.

Also I have been part of the STEAM HG group for a while but dont know if there are rules to the clan tags or different ranks or whatnot, I have noticed some variations on the forum at any rate.

Anything else i should be looking into?

I would say, Just make sure that if you post, that you're not breaking a rule in your post.

As for the ranks,

[C] (Council)

[DC] (Divisional Council)

[TC] (Technical Council)

[dL] (Divisional Leader)

[M] (Divisional Manager)

[A] (Divisional Adviser)

HG | (Veteran)

[HG] (Member)

-hg- (Recruit)

I hope this helps. :)

Edit: For the Clan Tags, You must be in the clan,I.E You must have applied and been accepted for Recruit, Applied and had you App for member Approved and +1'd by Members and Up. For Vet, Well... for that, You must be approached by those with the power and wisdom needed to grant Veteran status. That's the same for everything else, pretty much I believe.