Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Face Man Unban Request (@Monkey Please)

Who

1. Your in-game name:facE MaN

2. Server that you were banned on: global ban

3. The Banning admin: unknown

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:8407254

5. Reason for ban: unknown

I don't know why i was banned or when, i just tried to join the minigames server and i was banned.

Guest The_Monkey

You were banned for being a troll. You were a part of a steam group who's sole purpose was to harass an HG member.

Fact of the matter is, I love it when ass hat retards come in acting all coy like "idon'tknowyigotbant.txt," lol.

Here is a clue for you, STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKTARD SCUM BAG DICK HEAD FART FUCKING NUB CAKE.

Not unbanned, never unbanned, eat mass quantities of dick sir and FUCK OFF.

I dont even know what group your talking about, im in a total of four groups. I don't pay attention to what groups im in so point out which grp it is so i can leave it. U can go thru my chat i nvr said shit to any hg members.

Guest The_Monkey
I dont even know what group your talking about, im in a total of four groups. I don't pay attention to what groups im in so point out which grp it is so i can leave it. U can go thru my chat i nvr said shit to any hg members.

Kill All Ogres

Because you were in this group, you can do what I said in my previous post. Let me reiterate for you since you can't seem to comprehend the gigantic failure that is your life:

Not unbanned, never unbanned, eat mass quantities of dick sir and FUCK OFF.

So i'm getting banned for something i did a month ago, what are you her e-boyfriend, i changed my name for about 5 mins. So i'm getting banned because i changed my name and said one thing when she was sitting there spamming noob down or some shit constantly every round? Let alone 80% of the ct team was doing it 100 times worse than i was, i think ur just singling me out for some odd reason.

Guest The_Monkey
So i'm getting banned for something i did a month ago, what are you her e-boyfriend, i changed my name for about 5 mins. So i'm getting banned because i changed my name and said one thing when she was sitting there spamming noob down or some shit constantly every round? Let alone 80% of the ct team was doing it 100 times worse than i was, i think ur just singling me out for some odd reason.

Yo dawg, we heard you like IP bans, so we put IP bans in your IP bans so you can IP ban while you IP ban.

Please enjoy your IP ban shit dicks.