Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

buying new headphones

RedDevil6193

I'd get the G35's, same headset except wired, i dont see why you would need a wireless PC headset, for 50 bucks more

Edit: plus with the ones your lookin at you will have battery. I have the G35's and i am in love with them. They are fantastic.

I have had a set for about 9 months. They sound good and hold a charge for a good while and I can wear them for hours. On the other hand, they started to crack at the joint where the left ear cup meets the headband and, to add, I take care of my equipment especially if its worth $120. They are still usable and do not affect the operation but it could be a problem later down the road. I don't use any of the Macros because they are limited to what Logitech's software lets them control.

Overall, they are decent but I wouldn't get another set if I had the chance.

Edited by Cefdinir

I'd get the G35's, same headset except wired, i dont see why you would need a wireless PC headset, for 50 bucks more

Edit: plus with the ones your lookin at you will have battery. I have the G35's and i am in love with them. They are fantastic.

i think its now $8 more not 50..