Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Would like to get back onto HG's cool servers

Hessianfifer

1. Your in-game name: CRIMINAL SCUM

2. Server that you were banned on: All HG servers

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:25767498

5. Reason for ban: I used to have a lot of fun on HG server a while back, then when I made the dumb decision to join All Gamers a long time ago, found out they were all total assholes aside from 1 I know in real life, other than him, I don't speak to any of them anymore, they're all just so immature and I don't want to associate myself with them anymore. I don't plan on playing on their servers ever again (because they were pretty terrible anyway), on the otherhand, since I have no desire to play with AG anymore, I've been really missing the awesome 24/7 servers across pretty much all the games I play, you guys are just a lot more organized and I can actually have fun on your servers. I'll even start making an effort to get on your servers more often if you decide to unban me. I appreciate your time for looking this over, and I hope I can play on your awesome servers once again!