Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Meet-up In LA?

Muse

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can probably get you guys good rates on rooms and on a ballroom rental at the St. Regis Bal Harbour, if you guys want to make an HG convention in Miami after January 2012 when it opens. Also, I have room for 6-8 people in my condo. I can play taxi with my wife's SUV and I have a friend who owns a limo company.

Edited by Billy Mays

I would come, but for one thing I live in Florida and for another, I don't have money to fly up to LA (though I have always wanted to go to LA.)

I can probably get you guys good rates on rooms and on a ballroom rental at the St. Regis Bal Harbour, if you guys want to make an HG convention in Miami after January 2012 when it opens. Also, I have room for 6-8 people in my condo. I can play taxi with my wife's SUV and I have a friend who owns a limo company.

Yes! We should host a Florida event! I'm totally down for that!

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo