Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Meet-up In LA?

Muse

Hello all Hellsgamers,

As you can tell from the title, I am trying to get a little get together in July in LA for HG. Not everything is solved and finalized yet, but me and poison.ivy are planning out what is going to happen. The date IS set for Friday, July 29th, 2011. The time is unknown and the exact place is unknown so for. The plan is just to hang out, have a bonfire or something, drink, eat, relax, and all that shit. Just a nice meetup just to actually see each other for once. I just thought it would be a cool idea.

The point of this thread is just to see who can do it or possibly can. If you could please just vote above AND post below what conditions you would need for it or anything. Feel free to say what you need to and we try to help you what we can. And don't be afraid just because you are new or anything....unless rawr goes. Thank you! =)

-Muse

List of Recommended ideas:

Bonfire

Beach

List of people that can so far:

Muse

poison.ivy

Kix0r

n1ckkkk

Blu

Edited by Prius

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Alabama and work 6 days a week. Probably won't be happening. Too bad though. Maybe if it were in Texas or something. Maybe bigjohn can get a get together going and we would all get click wasted. lol