Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Report: HG | CaL Inc. [ 4 0 8 ]

Angel

1. Abuser name: HG | CaL Inc. [ 4 0 8 ]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:9673549

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10 minutes ago from this post

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/du/2011-06-22_00003_-_copy.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Lead ct called Super Zombie Freeday and a t was rebelling by shooting cts and was red so I killed him which you can do on a Super Zombie Freeday. Then HG | CaL Inc. [ 4 0 8 ] said over mic "freekill Angel" and then slayed me.

Usually a super zombie freeday means no killing rebellers (they are super and supposedly aren't supposed to die) but, I can see how you would shoot a rebeller seeing as red= dead.

It just needs to be made clear what overrides the what. Does red= dead on a super zombie freeday? That I cannot answer, JJK or Beast are the wardens, but I do know its normal admin practice to slay ct's that kill on a super zomb freeday...

but I do know its normal admin practice to slay ct's that kill on a super zomb freeday...

Yes, but I'm also getting at how I'm an admin and admins can't use admin commands on other admins (I was told basic and trusted), and HG | CaL Inc. [ 4 0 8 ] slayed me.

Edited by Angel Descends

zombies cant use guns

you guys are dumb

I interpret this as ct's can kill t's during a Super Zombie Freeday if they have guns out (not including 3 second rule and can't kill if guns are on back) and are red, correct me if I'm wrong.

LOL you really reported this one "Slay"? Get over it buddy it was a SUPER ZOMBIE FREEDAY and on SUPER ZOMBIE FREEDAYS Ct's cant shoot back even tho if they are RED. Well as i know it. I know the RULES and everything else that's why im TRUSTED. Eff this post THUG LIFE! :D

P.s

Angel if your still mad that i slayed you on super zombie freeday then.... I guess im sorry talk to me next time before posting this threads it would of been a lot better then posting 1312312312 "admin abuse" threads

I didn't want to talk about it in-game because it upsets the atmosphere for other players, even in private admin chat, and I also wanted to sort out about ct's killing t's on Super Zombie Freedays as well.

I interpret this as ct's can kill t's during a Super Zombie Freeday if they have guns out (not including 3 second rule and can't kill if guns are on back) and are red, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm going to stick to this unless staff/council tell me otherwise.

Don't take this personally as I would've made this report on anyone else under the exact same circumstances.

Just please don't use admin commands on me as it aggravates me a lot :/

Staff can mark this as reviewed if they like now.